Monday, December 3, 2007

Instant Cash - Currency Trading - Forexpro


Forexpro.com:
I never knew, that I would get here so fast - currency trading - WOW.

YES! Instant cash could be made here, but please educate yourself, by whatever means you could.

Do not push yourself or get eager to start immediately, practice and more practice and watch the market carefully. You need to have some investment to get started.

My sincere advise is (learned through my mistakes):
1. Do not start trading unless you have
extra cash.
2. Once you make some profit, whatever that is, do not go for another trade immediately, wait for at least 2-weeks, watch the market and if you feel comfortable - GO, pull the profit and stop again.

By any means if you loose in first 3 trades, stop it, this is not for you. If greed could be controlled, I think you are in it.

No comments: