Monday, November 19, 2007

$50.00 of Money with Stamps.com


When you have crave for money, it comes in many forms, like this one Stamps.com. When I saw this offer for the first time, the offer was for $20.00 worth of free stamps. I clicked on the offer, filled up the name address like stuff and was confirmed by the message that, I will be receiving the package within two weeks.

Well, in the package was 2 empty stamp sheets that were to be printed at home - I got them printed, all good and now I wanted to cancel my free trial, but they extended my trial period and gave credit for another $20.00 of stamps - WOW, I immediately had my stamps printed and again after sometime, I called to cancel my free trial - YES, another extension and $10.00 credit of stamps and that was final, the next time I got cancelled.

Whatever, $50.00 of stamps is like $50.00 of money - anyway I would have bought that much of stamps sooner or later sheet by sheet.

I really don’t know WHY and HOW stamps.com is doing this. People who are taking action and using this offer are using it and people who are watching are still watching it.

PS: Before printing the original stamps, try draft print first (also explore their multiple services).

No comments: