Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Blog


Hi all,

I have been hearing and reading about blogs for sometime now and always wanted to start my own blog one day, and I think today (10/15/2007, 10:56 pm) is that day - I finaly took an initiative step - lets see, where it goes from here.

I have to read couple of philosophy books to take this mini step (one of the book was, THINK AND GROW RICH, by Napolean Hill).



The main purpose of this is as usual, making money all the time, by lending and borrowing information.

Well, I think, I have already lended a million dollar information by naming the book I read above.

The BUG stops here. How did I do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start, Keep it up.

Liteon said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite...
Have you read Rich Dad Poor Dad? that is a good book too...

All the best

Liteon said...

Yes jeg, long time back, anyway thanks.

Vaibhav said...

Hi,

Good one, keep it up.

Best regards,
Vaibhav
http://bloginterest.blogspot.com/